The all-new Bandit is our smallest and most portable electric bike, featuring a folding frame and folding steering column. New for 2019, The Bandit features a 750-watt hub-drive motor, mechanical disc brakes, a coil-spring front suspension fork for a smoother ride, and a chain-drive 7-speed gearing system. The Bandit is for the outdoor enthusiast who requires a compact mode of transportation – easily stows in the back of your truck or on your boat.
Our smallest and most portable electric bike features a folding frame and folding steering column for compact storage!
- Motor: G0 Hub-Drive 750 Watt
- Display: Digital
- Battery: 48v/11.6ah Panasonic
- Frame Sizes: 16” Folding Frame
- Brakes: 2 Piston Mechanical – 203mm Rotor
- Fork: RST Coil Suspension 50mm
- Wheel/Tire: 20″ x 4″ (Fat Bike)
- Gearing: 7-Speed
- Drive: Stainless Steel Chain
- Weight: 70lbs
- Top Unassisted Speed: 20mph
- Range: ~20 Miles
- Load: 300lbs
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions: 40″ long x 34″ tall x 16″ wide
- Color: Charcoal
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.